? For Senior Installers w/ AT9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

str8poolbanger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
Johnstown, PA
I have a customer who lives in a apartment complex. Flat roof and no drilling. Any chance of getting a Non Penatrating Roof Mount for this guy for the 5LNB. Or perhaps building a nice solid wooded platform to bolt into and use hollywood block to hold it down????

Check with your distributer.

With the regular dishes they make a platform that the mast bolts to then the blocks hold it down.

Can the dish even be put on top of the apartment?

like this

Attachments

• mnt004.jpg
    mnt004.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 165
Absolutely, there are many NP mounts that terminate in a 2” OD mast. In a pinch you could get creative and make an “H” frame with 4X4s using 2 parallel 4X4s for the center of the H spaced to fit the foot of the AT9 mount. If you use RR ties it should not need any ballast.
Bob

Right now I have it on the roof in a Standard 18" NPR that also allowed me to use 1 stabilizer bar. I really need to get the other stabilizer bar on. He wanted the HD so bad, but lately with the winds hes been getting ALOT of choppiness and dropped signal. Just trying to get creative but not out of hand....Roof is about 25' up. Gets old carrying crap up that far, also dangerous. hehe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts