For those who want get ESPNU

Not sure where I read it, but ESPN is asking $0.10/mo. for ESPNU, and is forcing it to be in a base package like ESPN/ESPN2. That's a fairly small arm and leg ...

...but considering that DirecTV has ESPNU in their sports pack, ESPN doesn't have a leg to stand on trying to force it into a base package.

John Walsh said:
I think E* does a pretty good job of negotiating. I am sure that ESPN wants an arm and a leg for ESPNU just like it does for the rest of its channels but I have faith in E* negotiating fair terms.

As I am sure most of you know I am not a college sports fan. There is no one school that I bleed for. It just doesn't interest me. Oh btw last week I met Charlie Weis, the head football coach at ND, I was on campus and saw him numerous times. Got to check out his latest (1 of 4 ) Superbowl rings and damn is that thing huge. I met most of the starters for ND on the track, just walking around campus or at the dining hall. What a week I had.

All your home games are on NBC... you don't feel our pain! My team has to stay in the top 25 to get on TV, as has been proven recently ND doesn't ;)

LASooner said:
All your home games are on NBC... you don't feel our pain! My team has to stay in the top 25 to get on TV, as has been proven recently ND doesn't ;)

And they are broadcasting all of them in HDTV !!! :hatsoff:

And they are broadcasting all of them in HDTV !!!

I hate you.... I hate you with the power of a thousand suns I hate you... and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :wave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts