For what it is worth-HD Locals

Same thing with the Indy locals. Hey were uplinked for about 3 months, then they yanked them down fast.
I think is was more like 6 months. However, I use a Terk antenna and get all the locals in HD on my 50" man cave DLP HDTV. However, to get the antenna cable to the main TV would be a PITA, so I am hoping that E* will eventually give us HD locals, but what's the rush, they were first linked in 2006!? I still don't buy the BS about most subscribers in the #25 DMA can get all the HD channels with an antenna, since some areas are over 60 miles from Indy. I am sure the local channels would love to tout that you can get HD on E* like D* and Comcast now have, but it seems it's all about the money, like everything else in this world. :mad:

Just read on another site that with the two new satellites E* will be able to offer HD locals in 100 DMAs to cover 85% of the USA. However, I learned long ago "able" does not mean "will". What if the satellites don't make it off the ground; then what? Maybe AT&T should buy E* and then merge with D* and then forget about any new satellites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)