Forbes’ Profile/Hit Piece of Charles Ergen

It was a hit piece, just one based on truths.

Sometimes the truth hurts, unless it contained false information I wouldn't consider it a hit piece. CE runs a publicly held company, investors deserve to know what's going on with the company and managing officers of the company they own shares of.

I didn’t notice any issue loading the article. I’m guessing this is because I run noscript, and only turn javascript on for sites where I really need it. It’s amusing that I do this for increased security and reduced annoyances (ie: it eliminates all those annoying things that pop up and try to get you to subscribe to something etc.), but it also has the side-effect of eliminating most ads, and apparently, some paywalls. “Reader mode” probably eliminates that javascript as well.

Works great in the MAC version of Safari, just press the little box icon to the left of the URL. In Firefox it's on the right side of the URL. Reader mode has been available in almost all browsers for the past 2 years or so, iThingy, MAC or not.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Works great in the MAC version of Safari, just press the little box icon to the left of the URL.
That is how it is on my iPad Pro.

Keep waiting for sites to plug that, still works on the majority of pay walled content.

Reactions: charlesrshell