Ford Sync ditching Microsoft for BlackBerry, not Apple or Google

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The link says they are using Blackberry in BMW and Audi. If it's good enough for them then it should be good enough for Ford. They must like what they see as its cheaper and better from what the article says.

I don't think it's a bad idea since Sync, while innovative at the time, has not advanced much in recent years, and Microsoft is too expensive. Yeah, I would probably opt for going with Google Android, but QNX ain't bad. We shall see.

I don't think it's a bad idea since Sync, while innovative at the time, has not advanced much in recent years, and Microsoft is too expensive. Yeah, I would probably opt for going with Google Android, but QNX ain't bad. We shall see.

Never mind advanced, there were serious issues with Microsoft Sync that were never corrected by Microsoft. The Sync in my F150 varied between "somewhat useful" and "infuriatingly buggy" depending on who knows what, yet no updates have been delivered in the past three years. Good riddance.

Never mind advanced, there were serious issues with Microsoft Sync that were never corrected by Microsoft. The Sync in my F150 varied between "somewhat useful" and "infuriatingly buggy" depending on who knows what, yet no updates have been delivered in the past three years. Good riddance.

Yep, so QNX is cheaper and, hopefully, better.

I think it is a problem indicative of Microsoft over the past few years. They say they want to have all these markets, but do not seem to follow through with the resources to be successful.

When is this supposed to change over to blackberry? It doesn't say when they're dropping it .

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)