Ford vs Ferrari

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
No Trailer just yet but they move the release date to November 12. Finally not a kiddy movie or a sequel or prequel, remake.

I assume this is built around the genesis of the GT40 at Le Mans. All the car shows have done long packages that were spurred by the introduction of the modern-day GT40 in 2005.

As a Ford guy, I absolutely love the story of the attempted buyout of Ferrari by Ford, the no sale, the blood, sweat and tears poured into development and then the stunning 4 consecutive years of Le Mans victories. The GT40 was a work of American automotive power and art. In 2010 I saw one of the '05-'06's on the road and did a double take, it was black and loud and I wanted it. :) If I won the lottery, I'd buy a Ruby Red Shelby GT500, Oxford White Raptor and put my name on a waiting list for the new GT in Liquid Blue. Caricos used to have a better wallpaper of all three generations together, but this one is pretty cool.

2017 Ford GT - Side HD

I had no idea this movie was even in the pipeline. I may actually go see a movie in the theater for the first time in 10+ years.

I wasn't gushing about the GT until I saw the 2017 intro pictures. Woof!

If Jeremy Clarkson can fit in one, I should be good to go.

As a Ford guy, I absolutely love the story of the attempted buyout of Ferrari by Ford, the no sale, the blood, sweat and tears poured into development and then the stunning 4 consecutive years of Le Mans victories. The GT40 was a work of American automotive power and art. In 2010 I saw one of the '05-'06's on the road and did a double take, it was black and loud and I wanted it. :) If I won the lottery, I'd buy a Ruby Red Shelby GT500, Oxford White Raptor and put my name on a waiting list for the new GT in Liquid Blue. Caricos used to . have a better wallpaper of all three generations together, but this one is pretty cool.

2017 Ford GT - Side HD

I had no idea this movie was even in the pipeline. I may actually go see a movie in the theater for the first time in 10+ years.
Look it up decent cast its based on a book about Ken Miles race car driver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)