Ford vs Ferrari

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
No Trailer just yet but they move the release date to November 12. Finally not a kiddy movie or a sequel or prequel, remake.

I assume this is built around the genesis of the GT40 at Le Mans. All the car shows have done long packages that were spurred by the introduction of the modern-day GT40 in 2005.

As a Ford guy, I absolutely love the story of the attempted buyout of Ferrari by Ford, the no sale, the blood, sweat and tears poured into development and then the stunning 4 consecutive years of Le Mans victories. The GT40 was a work of American automotive power and art. In 2010 I saw one of the '05-'06's on the road and did a double take, it was black and loud and I wanted it. :) If I won the lottery, I'd buy a Ruby Red Shelby GT500, Oxford White Raptor and put my name on a waiting list for the new GT in Liquid Blue. Caricos used to have a better wallpaper of all three generations together, but this one is pretty cool.

2017 Ford GT - Side HD

I had no idea this movie was even in the pipeline. I may actually go see a movie in the theater for the first time in 10+ years.

I wasn't gushing about the GT until I saw the 2017 intro pictures. Woof!

If Jeremy Clarkson can fit in one, I should be good to go.

As a Ford guy, I absolutely love the story of the attempted buyout of Ferrari by Ford, the no sale, the blood, sweat and tears poured into development and then the stunning 4 consecutive years of Le Mans victories. The GT40 was a work of American automotive power and art. In 2010 I saw one of the '05-'06's on the road and did a double take, it was black and loud and I wanted it. :) If I won the lottery, I'd buy a Ruby Red Shelby GT500, Oxford White Raptor and put my name on a waiting list for the new GT in Liquid Blue. Caricos used to . have a better wallpaper of all three generations together, but this one is pretty cool.

2017 Ford GT - Side HD

I had no idea this movie was even in the pipeline. I may actually go see a movie in the theater for the first time in 10+ years.
Look it up decent cast its based on a book about Ken Miles race car driver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)