Forever

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
New Amsterdam redux. I just watched the pilot on Hulu. I never watched Fox's New Amsterdam,but I remember the premise. So this seems like "deja vu all over again",especially since New Amsterdam was on for 8 episodes in 2008. This show seems interesting & I'll give it a shot.

New Amsterdam redux. I just watched the pilot on Hulu. I never watched Fox's New Amsterdam,but I remember the premise. So this seems like "deja vu all over again",especially since New Amsterdam was on for 8 episodes in 2008. This show seems interesting & I'll give it a shot.
I said that very thing when they first showed the commercial for it on tv. I liked the New Amsterdam show when it first showed on Fox 6 years ago. I will try this new version and see if it lasts this time.

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Forever[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-09-23[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Matthew Miller[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ioan Gruffudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joel David Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alana de la Garza[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judd Hirsch[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Doctor Henry Morgan, New York City’s star medical examiner, has a secret. He doesn't just study the dead to solve criminal cases, he does it to solve the mystery that has eluded him for 200 years—the answer to his own inexplicable immortality. This long life has given Henry remarkable observation skills which impresses his new partner, Detective Jo Martinez. Each week, a new case and their budding friendship will reveal layers of Henry’s long and colorful past. Only his best friend and confidant, Abe knows Henry’s secret.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
m2TIrVdIH0ZPXrdUCufMpvgZCH8.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Forever[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Pilot[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]1[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-23[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Doctor Henry Morgan, New York City’s star medical examiner, has a secret. He doesn't just study the dead to solve criminal cases, he does it to solve the mystery that has eluded him for 200 years—the answer to his own inexplicable immortality.

[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Look Before You Leap[/EPISODENAME]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-23[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]After Henry pegs the case of a would-be bridge jumper as a homicide while the police label it a suicide, he and Jo go on a rogue investigation for proof. Meanwhile, Henry’s anonymous caller surfaces again. Apparently, he has been tracking him for years. A letter on antique stationary might provide Henry a fascinating clue about the caller, and he enlists Abe’s help in tracing the note’s history to a foreign locale. Revealing flashbacks unveil the beginning of Henry’s great love affair with his soon-to-be wife, Abigail.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Hard to determine if I liked it or not. The dialogue was mixed (or in effect) way in the background behind the music. Was difficult to make out a lot of it.

Hard to determine if I liked it or not. The dialogue was mixed (or in effect) way in the background behind the music. Was difficult to make out a lot of it.
I experienced the same thing. And the British accents didn't help. I use TV Ears headset and still have trouble.

I experienced the same thing. And the British accents didn't help. I use TV Ears headset and still have trouble.
I really think there was a technical problem, otherwise the final audio mixer should be working in fast food. We'll see what happens tonight.

Reactions: T4Runner
I didnt watch the broadcast as I had already watched the pilot early on watchabc. The audio was fine on it. Will dvr and watch ep 2 tonight though

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Caught this show last night. It was very good, something like a fast paced Sherlock Holmes mystery and reminds me a bit of "Numbers." With Judd Hirsch being in it - still doing his taking care of the "boys" and "in the kitchen" routine, it feels very familiar.

I'll watch it again.

We also enjoyed the first episode. Almost started the second one (came on last night), but it was too late.

Watched the second. Becoming a Castle with a twist. Certain to be cancelled soon.

Though I liked the first ep, I predict it will be one of the first cancelled shows of the season.

Reactions: teachsac
[EPISODEPOSTER]
cQnoLwXICmYfdggeFDvO45P4X8c.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Fountain of Youth[/EPISODENAME]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-30[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Multiple deaths are caused by a highly sought-after product called Aterna that claims to reverse the aging process; Abe is tempted to try Aterna, despite the dangers.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts