Forget ESPN-HD, where's INHD 1 & 2?

INHD1 was scheduled to show the Yankees/Red Sox on Saturday...unless of course you lived in New England where it was blacked out. *shrug* I've said it many times, I care more about the SD content of ESPN than the HD right now. but I do want both.

astrossuperfan said:
why are you guys arguing about this? Obviously Voom should add ESPN AND InHD AND InHD2.
I agree they need them all. But first, at least equal the standard tiers of cable. You must have the espn, espn2 and espnhd as a minimum. Then work on adding inhd. No one is arguing the superior pQ of inhd. But you need the content that cable gives you on their lower tiers with the espn package.

madpoet said:
INHD1 was scheduled to show the Yankees/Red Sox on Saturday...unless of course you lived in New England where it was blacked out. *shrug* I've said it many times, I care more about the SD content of ESPN than the HD right now. but I do want both.
We agree on something...lmao

Ti-maniac said:
I think Bravo is one of VOOM's best offerings. I watch it all the time, especially when there are philharmonic symphonies playing. There is more to life than sports, although important for balance.

To each his own I guess. The Bravo SD channel has content worth watching. I was hoping Bravo-HD would be the High Def versions ah la HBO, Showtime, etc. but the current Bravo-HD channel content is a waste of bandwidth, IMHO of course...But then again I like Country Music. Go Toby Keith, Garth Brooks and Shania Twain!!!

I don't see why more people won't consider multiple providers to get the most HD content. As I stated, I'm still spending about the same monthly by downgrading the SD premium DirecTV channels for Va Va Voom and I'm getting a ton more HD. I'd rather see Direct pick up HD channels that Voom doesn't and vise-versa to maximize the available HD content. I just program it all into my Pronto and I actually have to stop and think to even know (or care) on which provider I'm actually watching the content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts