Forget the BCS "Playoff", here's what I would do with College Football

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes, if I am not mistaken, they still use the old H type, everyone else has the newer Y type. :D
That's right, I forgot about that. Not sure why they stuck with that. I think they switched once, but the players kept running into the single post in the center when they ran out of the clubhouse. ;) :D

That's right, I forgot about that. Not sure why they stuck with that. I think they switched once, but the players kept running into the single post in the center when they ran out of the clubhouse. ;) :D

Im sure it had something to do with corndogs...lol

Lol. No, the posts go back to the endzone boundary like the Y ones, only there are two. Don't ask me why.
;)

Just the old style. I think they are the only ones to use them still. Tradition on some level I guess. It is unique. I like it.

Just the old style. I think they are the only ones to use them still. Tradition on some level I guess. It is unique. I like it.
220276164471cb09d4087f.jpg

I never realized we were the only ones still using these. :)

You see how my Championship Week or Championship Saturday would work is that the Pac 12, Big 10 and all the other Championships that you saw over the weekend would take place on one day. If it was this year, it would be Sat. Dec. 17 and you the rest with the bowls starting the following week and ending on Jan. 1.

You see how my Championship Week or Championship Saturday would work is that the Pac 12, Big 10 and all the other Championships that you saw over the weekend would take place on one day. If it was this year, it would be Sat. Dec. 17 and you the rest with the bowls starting the following week and ending on Jan. 1.

Would be okay as long as AQ status is stripped form the Big least. Can't reward abject mediocrity.

Either be 4 Conference Championships SEC, PAC 12, Big Ten, Big 12

or if the ACC comes in as the fifth Conference Champion you could give the top team a bye or add three at large teams for an eight team playoff.

Just no more AQ status for the Big east, it has never been deserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts