Former customer looking to come back

gblakeb

Original poster
Nov 21, 2005
I am a former customer (just outside of 180 days), with no late payments of any kind and no problems at all with Dish. I was wondering what I can expect if I want to go back to Dish. Should I go through Dish direct, which I did the first time, or through a retailer?

Will I be eligible to receive the promotions that I see on the website? As in free install with 18 month commitment and free equipment. Thanks.

Van said:
You have to be atleast 6 months out and you can get the same deals as new customers.

Can they also be eligible to get the Club Dish promotions if they get a Club Dish referral number when they first call to order dish--which now is a free installation and an additional $49.95 credit on the first bill if they sign up with Digital Home Advantage on a contract?

bookwalk said:
Can they also be eligible to get the Club Dish promotions if they get a Club Dish referral number when they first call to order dish--which now is a free installation and an additional $49.95 credit on the first bill if they sign up with Digital Home Advantage on a contract?

Bookwalk, since all you ever do is relentlessly peddle your own ClubDISH cards, you could at least get the promotion right. That hasn't been the ClubDISH offer for a year. Your post is wrong. Your signature is wrong. It's all wrong.

Although E* will extend the new customer offer to returning customers, they will not in any way, shape or form accept a ClubDish referral. I recently referred a coworker to DishHD only to later find out he was a Dish Network customer a few years ago.

I believe when a new DHA account is set up you pay $50 down and get $50 back on your first bill. Former DHA pays the same $50 down but receives no $50 credit. Other than that and no ClubDISH referrals, new and former DHA promotions are the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)