Former customer looking to come back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gblakeb

Original poster
Nov 21, 2005
I am a former customer (just outside of 180 days), with no late payments of any kind and no problems at all with Dish. I was wondering what I can expect if I want to go back to Dish. Should I go through Dish direct, which I did the first time, or through a retailer?

Will I be eligible to receive the promotions that I see on the website? As in free install with 18 month commitment and free equipment. Thanks.

Van said:
You have to be atleast 6 months out and you can get the same deals as new customers.

Can they also be eligible to get the Club Dish promotions if they get a Club Dish referral number when they first call to order dish--which now is a free installation and an additional $49.95 credit on the first bill if they sign up with Digital Home Advantage on a contract?

bookwalk said:
Can they also be eligible to get the Club Dish promotions if they get a Club Dish referral number when they first call to order dish--which now is a free installation and an additional $49.95 credit on the first bill if they sign up with Digital Home Advantage on a contract?

Bookwalk, since all you ever do is relentlessly peddle your own ClubDISH cards, you could at least get the promotion right. That hasn't been the ClubDISH offer for a year. Your post is wrong. Your signature is wrong. It's all wrong.

Although E* will extend the new customer offer to returning customers, they will not in any way, shape or form accept a ClubDish referral. I recently referred a coworker to DishHD only to later find out he was a Dish Network customer a few years ago.

I believe when a new DHA account is set up you pay $50 down and get $50 back on your first bill. Former DHA pays the same $50 down but receives no $50 credit. Other than that and no ClubDISH referrals, new and former DHA promotions are the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts