former dish cust may come back

skihoodoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 10, 2008
PERSHING COUNTY NV
i am a former dish network customer thats started in feb 08 that left around the end of sept. 2008 due to my roof being replaced and dish wanting 100 dollars to remount.
i have been with directv since and with versus being gone i am thinking about going back to dish.
well my question is when does a former customer become eligible for new customer pricing?
also i have credit still left on my old dish network account because its in the form of program credit and dish will not refund them how would this affect new customer pricing
i actualy had enough program credits that i did not pay a etf and still had some left still dont know how i got all those credits otherwise i would have just had it remounted.

so in short how would all this affect me in returning to dish and getting new customer pricing?

i am a former dish network customer thats started in feb 08 that left around the end of sept. 2008 due to my roof being replaced and dish wanting 100 dollars to remount.
i have been with directv since and with versus being gone i am thinking about going back to dish.
well my question is when does a former customer become eligible for new customer pricing?
also i have credit still left on my old dish network account because its in the form of program credit and dish will not refund them how would this affect new customer pricing
i actualy had enough program credits that i did not pay a etf and still had some left still dont know how i got all those credits otherwise i would have just had it remounted.

so in short how would all this affect me in returning to dish and getting new customer pricing?

I would seriously advise rethinking your position. DirecTV is all about sports and there are rumors Versus will be back early in 2010. In any case, I have to believe Versus will be back on DirecTV before the Blues and Stars are back on DISH full time. If you are into Versus for hockey make sure your RSN isn't planning to increase the number of hockey games in HD or you'll be blacked out of far more than you'll ever have missed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts