Fortec Star Lifetime Classic na

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Knight57

Original poster
May 10, 2006
I have been using this receiver for the past 2 weeks i know what channels im watching but theres no channel guide appearing. Anyone have a solution.

The North American Providers don't put any info in the channel guide, so there's nothing you can do about it. Unless you want to move to Europe, where the providers supply that type info. Sorry.....

Al

If you press the SAT button a list of the satellites that you have programmed in will pop up, and from there it will list the channels. Or are you referring to a program guide?

ia
no he's thinking of an EPG (like Directv, Dish, etc uses)

EPG works in Europe but not here in the US

No luck there! Try titantv.com That is an AWESOME site. Just enter in what stations you want to see and it list a complete program guide :)

Must be aimed at Nimiq 1 im not sure , only know its mostly all Canadian content with some American programing CBS fox etc

really? you "think" you're on Nimq1??

um...yeah we don't tolerate people who steal servcie here. Maybe if you read the rules where it clearly says "asking questions in regards to the theft of service will get you permanently banned"

so guess what happens??

-you post
-I close & ban :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)