Forum for Commercial accounts?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gclipse

Original poster
Jul 12, 2007
I own a Sports bar in Oregon and sometimes have questions for other commercial account owners. Is there any place for that by any chance?

I really can't imagine that there are that many here that would have commercial accounts as well.

The main issue I'm having at the moment is that the new HD channels are saying that they are not purchased even though I pay for the SD channels package. The CSR told me that the HD channels are not coming till the end of Oct. Anyone hear the same thing or have any ideas?

I really can't imagine that there are that many here that would have commercial accounts as well.

The main issue I'm having at the moment is that the new HD channels are saying that they are not purchased even though I pay for the SD channels package. The CSR told me that the HD channels are not coming till the end of Oct. Anyone hear the same thing or have any ideas?

You have a private office account?

I don't have one, but I have seen on other threads here (do some searching, and you'll probably find it) that they haven't figured out yet what/how to charge the commercial accounts for the new HD channels, and that's why they haven't turned them on.

Weird, some of the channels work and some don't. Also sometimes they'll come on and the next day they are gone. Kinda sucks when you're trying to get Hockey, baseball or some other sports programming that people want to watch.

No, i have a Bar and Restaurant Account.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Picture break up during NLCS Game 4

HGTVHD programming not the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)