Status
Not open for further replies.

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
On 4x3 screens the new posts,dish channel chart,ekb,are so jumbled together it's almost impossible to select any of the links.On 16x9 screen it's fine but,my laptop isn't widescreen.

Its because I added the enter to win and logo store to the bar. I might temporarly turn off the Member Maps to open up more room. :)

Almost there Scott,new posts and ekb are still overlapped but the others are fine now.:)

Where is it now is the best I can get it for now. Luckily it will only be like that for another 5 days as the enter to win will go away. :)

I wish I could figure out how to edit the second line. They changed things in vBulletin 4.2 and I can't figure out how to add things there.

No problems Scott,with the way it is now I can just slide cursor slightly right and the new posts lights up.It's much better than it was.

You must have continued working on it.;) Back to normal on 4x3 screen.

I'm glad you guys mentioned it, I thought something funky was up with my computer (or my eyes:)) I was like what the heck happened? :D. Then I logged on tonight and it was fine! Thanks Scott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)