Found this on the Internet!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas34461usa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
5636a6d4e69dd61cd9d17dc000db9195.png
SatelliteGuys.US (site profile, satelliteguys.us info) Title: C-BAND Satellite Discussion Url: http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-satellite-di...Users activity: 3.5 posts per thread Forum activity: 30 active threads during last week

Forum posting activity table:

Week Month 3 Months Threads: 30 107 448 Posts: 91 422 1,560 Top authors during last week:

Name Posts linuxman 16 truckracer 14 thomas34461usa 12 tvropro 7 Iceberg 5 gabshere 5 phlatwound 4 kbghdg 3 i4tas 3 badhat 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't know there were stats on this!!

Tom
:D

So what is the purpose of this all anyways.
I only order a few PPV's a year so it's not a big deal to me, but I find it stupid if you want to recird something that is on this week during the week and watch it over the weekend, you cannot do this anymore.

I hope this doesn't go to other recorded material or having a DVR may become useless.

Jimbo

So what is the purpose of this all anyways.
I only order a few PPV's a year so it's not a big deal to me, but I find it stupid if you want to recird something that is on this week during the week and watch it over the weekend, you cannot do this anymore.

I hope this doesn't go to other recorded material or having a DVR may become useless.

Jimbo
Jimbo, I wasn't doing any research on this material. I was looking for something completly else! It just came up and I thought it was strange and interesting that they were keeping a record thats all. And I don't know what you talking about the PPV's, I was talking that they had are names recorded in a record. Noting Else.

BTW I like the Tigers too since I was orig. from Detroit.

It's not completely accurate :( I did a search and Iceberg had at least 120 posts last week, according to board reader he only had 65.
Also according to them during the middle of April SatelliteGuys had no post, which I find very hard to believe.

The difference is that the admins will have posts in areas of the board not accessible by regular members, such as the Admin Penthouse.

It's not completely accurate :( I did a search and Iceberg had at least 120 posts last week, according to board reader he only had 65.
Also according to them during the middle of April SatelliteGuys had no post, which I find very hard to believe.

I don't understand how those things collect their stats. We dont run anything on our server for them to break the stats like that, its something they collect on their own. I don't think that its 100% accurate.

Sorry guys.
After looking at my post above, I know what I was trying to say, but I must have somehow thought I was in a different thread because my post has absolutley NOTHING to do with the rest of your posts :D

Jimbo

somehow thought I was in a different thread

Sorry guys.
After looking at my post above, I know what I was trying to say, but I must have somehow thought I was in a different thread because my post has absolutley NOTHING to do with the rest of your posts :D

Jimbo
So Jimbo are you trying to say that you are sorry to me for saying "I find it stupid' (Appling to me that I’m Stupid?) 'if you want to recird something that is on this week during the week and watch it over the weekend, you cannot do this anymore." If so let me know.
Tom

So Jimbo are you trying to say that you are sorry to me for saying "I find it stupid' (Appling to me that I’m Stupid?) 'if you want to recird something that is on this week during the week and watch it over the weekend, you cannot do this anymore." If so let me know.
Tom

'if you want to recird something that is on this week during the week and watch it over the weekend, you cannot do this anymore." If so let me know.

This only happens if it is a PPV , correct ?
All other programming is the way it has always been, there until you delete it. :)
No I never implied that you were stupid or at least didn't mean it that way :D

Jimbo

Mix up in words

'if you want to recird something that is on this week during the week and watch it over the weekend, you cannot do this anymore." If so let me know.

This only happens if it is a PPV , correct ?
All other programming is the way it has always been, there until you delete it. :)
No I never implied that you were stupid or at least didn't mean it that way :D

Jimbo
OK Jimbo if you say you didn't mean it that way..... It's forgotten. :D
Tom
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts