Fox baseball games

So far I'm disappointed. I haven't seen 1 single baseball game on my local Fox station. What gives?? It's all nascar right now!!! Ugh..:rolleyes

They moved most of them to Fox Sports 1. I like this move because they dropped most of their Saturday blackouts when they made the switch. It does stink for people who don't have MLB.tv or cable though. The amount of baseball available on free OTA TV has gotten significantly smaller.

They moved most of them to Fox Sports 1. I like this move because they dropped most of their Saturday blackouts when they made the switch. It does stink for people who don't have MLB.tv or cable though. The amount of baseball available on free OTA TV has gotten significantly smaller.

Yes it has. I was hoping to at least follow my local team (Braves) but that is going to be hard to do except for the 11pm news updates.

from what I read they (Fox) will have 10 weeks of Saturday games starting in May

actually wiki says 12 weeks
12 Saturday afternoon games on Fox (down from 26).

I like this move because they dropped most of their Saturday blackouts when they made the switch.
thats cool. I noticed last week I could see other games on MLB EI (during the free preview) while the FS1 games were on

It does stink for people who don't have MLB.tv or cable though. The amount of baseball available on free OTA TV has gotten significantly smaller.
agreed. unless you live in NY, Chicago or Texas your OTA games are very limited. There are a few sports (Philly, SF, Cleveland) that have like a dozen or so games on OTA but its slim pickens.

thats cool. I noticed last week I could see other games on MLB EI (during the free preview) while the FS1 games were on

agreed. unless you live in NY, Chicago or Texas your OTA games are very limited. There are a few sports (Philly, SF, Cleveland) that have like a dozen or so games on OTA but its slim pickens.

Does anyone know why Fox Sports South doesn't show the Reds too much anymore? A few years back they showed most if not all the Reds games on that channel and the Braves were shown on Fox Sports Sportsouth for the most part. Now it's the Braves on Fox Sports South for the most part and Cincinnati occasionally.

Does anyone know why Fox Sports South doesn't show the Reds too much anymore? A few years back they showed most if not all the Reds games on that channel and the Braves were shown on Fox Sports Sportsouth for the most part. Now it's the Braves on Fox Sports South for the most part and Cincinnati occasionally.

Probably has to due with WPCH (formerly WTBS) not having games anymore. I know there are some areas that Cincy is on the alternate channel (Directv would carry them on what would be considered FSN Tennessee...a part time channel for Preds games and Reds games also)

Probably has to due with WPCH (formerly WTBS) not having games anymore. I know there are some areas that Cincy is on the alternate channel (Directv would carry them on what would be considered FSN Tennessee...a part time channel for Preds games and Reds games also)

Yes, Fox Sports Tennessee is part time. It seems to be just an alternate part time channel. They have really cut down on the baseball games. I was thinking more towards the line of FS1 taking on some games. Of course I cheat a little bit. I live in North Georgia and love the Reds so I can see them on FSTennessee when they are on. That's how I get around ordering EI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts