Fox Blocks Millions of DISH Customers

See above.
The networks being blacked out are fully owned by FOX and no other entity (OK. Perhaps the BIG10 holds a share of the B1G Network, but that's it.) Hopefully they'll get their heads together. Until then invest in an antenna (if you can) for the off-air content. As to the MLB games those will likely rerun on MLB Network. Beyond that, keep a radio handy.

Here in Western WA KCPQ and KZJO, recently merged into Nexstar, are still candidates for takeover by FOX. Let's hope this standoff ends presently.[

So, my wife wants to watch the NFL game tonight. We'd usually just do OTA when this kind of crap happens, but my antenna is not aimed correctly and the trees have encroached around it such that the antenna is in pretty poor shape. I've had both biceps reattached over the past couple years, so climbing the 50' tower to rotate the antenna is a one-time thing (my arms will wear out quickly). Currently the guide says the game will be on NFL Network tonight and it's currently airing programming. However, this is the first night in which the Thursday Night game is on FOX. Will NFL Network black out the game since I'm allegedly supposed to be able to get it on my local FOX?

So, my wife wants to watch the NFL game tonight. (bla bla bla yakkety schmakkety) Will NFL Network black out the game since I'm allegedly supposed to be able to get it on my local FOX?

NFL Network holds its own rights to Thursday Night Football. Any deal they have with the other networks for Thursday night is for simulcasts and replays. You will see the game there until and unless dish loses rights to NFL Network, which if I remember correctly, are going to be in force for a while.

Reactions: pattykay
Saw this on my guide...

Attachments

• 6E57254F-A1F7-4F5D-8F81-A33CA4F520C3.jpeg
    6E57254F-A1F7-4F5D-8F81-A33CA4F520C3.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 266