FOX Business Signs Distribution Agreement with DISH Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott said in another thread, that last nights additions were a mistake. They were not supposed to go on until tomorrow, meaning they weren't ready yet with all the packages.

I was just told that FOX NEWS HD and FOX BUS. HD are not being added to the Turbo HD only paks at this time. I was told this by Tech support. It is listed on their website now as being included. I hope this is a big screw up and they will be added tomorrow like Scott has suggested cause this makes no sense.:mad:

So my question is will those of us who are HD only (I have Platinum I believe) will get these two channels? Right now only one of the two is showing up in the guide but in red.

JC

Like I said above I was told by Tech support twice that not at this time. What a load of crap! Leave it to DISH to finally add these 2 HD channels but not put them in the Turbo HD only paks. They have turned me from being ecstatic to totally pissed!

Like I said above I was told by Tech support twice that not at this time. What a load of crap! Leave it to DISH to finally add these 2 HD channels but not put them in the Turbo HD only paks. They have turned me from being ecstatic to totally pissed!

The CSR is half-right. What they mean by "not at this time" is "not today".

The CSR is half-right. What they mean by "not at this time" is "not today".

Not CSR but 2 Advanced techs. They apologized but both said their notes said that at this time they are not in the Turbo HD only paks and they were waiting to see how popular they were. I swear that is what they told me. I told them you have got to be kidding me. They were surprised the note said that. FOX News is the most popular Cable News Net. What a load of crap by DISH!

Not CSR but 2 Advanced techs. They apologized but both said their notes said that at this time they are not in the Turbo HD only paks and they were waiting to see how popular they were. I swear that is what they told me. I told them you have got to be kidding me. They were surprised the note said that. FOX News is the most popular Cable News Net. What a load of crap by DISH!

Just chill! Them dudes are the last to know anything about new programming, every time.

Just chill! Them dudes are the last to know anything about new programming, every time.

It is DISH! Unfortunately, lately I expect the worst and don't get me wrong I like their service for the most part but this move would not surprise me. They have done some boneheaded things the last year!