Fox HD East: 24 Monday @ 8pm ET

I haven't watched 24 either. I started watching last season and Keith Sutherland immediately turned me off. I did record tonights episode to watch later. Maybe just maybe I will get passed Keith this time around.

Sean Mota said:
I haven't watched 24 either. I started watching last season and Keith Sutherland immediately turned me off. I did record tonights episode to watch later. Maybe just maybe I will get passed Keith this time around.

You are missing a lot. I started to watch from the first season. But stopped because it was in SD, then in SD widescreen, then our local Fox did not have HD for a long, long time. Finally, last year HD clicked and I was hooked. It is a favorite show for me now. Lost is close.

Amazing show. Last season featured maybe a bit too much torture for me. But Jack Bauer is one of the best prime time characters on a major network and the first hour tonight has been off the charts.

Sean Mota said:

Sometime Kiefer Sutherland can be a little dull but the show is great. Last night they really went off the chart... This is definetely my favorite show, I am watching it since season 1 (1999/2000). It's a shame they killed president Palmer, he was one of my favorite charachters... Oh well to each his own...

I've watched the show since day 1. Keifer Sutherland makes that show. I would still watch it w/o him, but his ability as Jack Bauer to invoke fear, to go against the rules, and provide an all around spine tingling experience is all I need. No other actor could do that for me on 24.

I think korsjs got really offended when I said I hated 24 so I just thought I'd mention it again :D :D :D

I watched all 4 hours. The show is quite intense because it goes from one action to another without taking a breather. I think the show is fine from the story point of view. I just find that everything revolves about Keith and his unending quest for being the "super heroe". If you take his character out of the picture, I think you will find only 2% of the time he is not the central figure of the show. I compared this terrorist/action show to "sleepe cell". On Sleeper Cell there was very few actions but a whole lot of mystery, dialogue and the central figure -- Darwin -- did not steal the show. I though for a moment that with Darwin out of the picture, the show could have gone on. I just have a bad feelings about show or movies that concentrate on one character as the "Super Heroe" or "Rambo" type. Even though I say this, I am planning on watching the next episode on Monday. I just hope I can block Keith more out of my mind.

Sean Mota said:
I watched all 4 hours. The show is quite intense because it goes from one action to another without taking a breather. I think the show is fine from the story point of view. I just find that everything revolves about Keith and his unending quest for being the "super heroe". If you take his character out of the picture, I think you will find only 2% of the time he is not the central figure of the show. I compared this terrorist/action show to "sleepe cell". On Sleeper Cell there was very few actions but a whole lot of mystery, dialogue and the central figure -- Darwin -- did not steal the show. I though for a moment that with Darwin out of the picture, the show could have gone on. I just have a bad feelings about show or movies that concentrate on one character as the "Super Heroe" or "Rambo" type. Even though I say this, I am planning on watching the next episode on Monday. I just hope I can block Keith more out of my mind.

they tried to have some focus on other characters (kim, jack's daugter) in the past. the majority of the fans found kim annoying and unneccesary. i have heard that kim might be back this year, but i have been trying to avoid spoilers and am not certain on it.

Rick Springfield

Monday February 20th, Broadcast Networks HDTV Program Guide!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts