Fox HD News has been removed from the Turbo Packages!

i decided to have a little chat with a CSR. I tried to see if he could clear the absoluteHD listing on my account since I have TurboHD now. Said he would take it off. I also asked him about Fox News. I started off by mentioning that it was in my guide, just red and inaccessible. He mentioned that Fox is only in preview right now and would be permanent March 3rd. I'm not sure to believe him, but it does kind of make sense to me. Scott had been saying that someone screwed up and turned it on on Tuesday. Well the agreement was just signed Tuesday as well. Maybe it was supposed to be uplinked but not turned on until end of the month/beginning of March. To me this would make sense, as they wait for everyone's billing cycles to reset from the pay increase. If you had a business why would you give customers more before they paid for it. It sucks for the people who pay early in the month, but like me I don't get charged until the end of the month. Just my 2 cents.

I saw a programming notice regarding the Fox Channel Launches: There is a disclaimer on the notice that says "Stay Tuned for announcements regarding availability in TurboHD programming packages."

It also states the Fox News Channel move to classic bronze (AT100) will be effective March 3rd, with the free (SD) preview running from Feb 4 - March 2.

Thanks. As a TurboHD only customer, I was wondering why I have it now in SD but not in HD. (Not that I care, since I have no desire to watch RNC promotional propaganda portrayed as 'news'.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)