Status
Please reply by conversation.

ardbell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 15, 2004
Papillion,NE
If the game is being broadcast nationally across all FOX RSN's in HD, do I still need the H20 receiver and 5 LNB dish to receive it?

ardbell said:
If the game is being broadcast nationally across all FOX RSN's in HD, do I still need the H20 receiver and 5 LNB dish to receive it?

IF it is in HD, and IF Directv puts your local RSN HD signal on Channel 95 for the day, then you will get it wil the regular 3lnb dish.

This issue really depends on what D* does. It seems they can broadcast what they want on channel 95. Like somebody sits in the control room and says, ok, this is what were putting on 95 today. I think its because they dont have allocation yet for all of the local RSN's to be provided in HD. So instead, 95 is considered there " specialties " channel.

joedekock is right though. Channel 95 is always on with the regular 3LNB dish. The problem you have, if the Fox game is on while something else is put on channel 95, well, your out of luck. You'll need at least the H20 receiver and 5 LNB dish to watch the game ( for local Regional Sport Networks ).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)