Fox HD

yellowcanary73

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
Anyone else in the north Texas area having problems with constant pixalation on Fox 4 it started a couple of days ago its the only channel.So I guess I will be watching the super bowl in SD.:mad:

What are you calling north Texas? They just turned our local Fox HD on KJTL and its a great picture. Picking up the HD picture with a over the air antenna. I am near Lawton Oklahoma.

Fort Worth here, same crummy pixelation problems on Fox HD. It sucks, nearly the whole Super Bowl halftime show was ruined. :mad:

I have always had problems with this channel on Dish. I am assuming that it's the station, but I can't get it OTA, so I can't be 100% sure.

Start passing your reception problems in a professional descriptive email to dishquality at echostar.com so the folks there will look into it and see what can be done. A call to the local station could also help since most of the time these issues start at the station.

Fox

I am also in Plano and same problem... the Super Bowl was at times almost unwatchable on both OTA and satellite....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts