Fox Kansas KAAS problem

CJBaker

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2008
Before the latest switch to digital the station was fine on the Dish OTA tuner. After the switch a couple of weeks ago I lost the station on the Dish tuner..it shows up as 17-1 and should be 18.1 (at least that is what it was before). Signal strength is 80-90. The dish guide shows it as Digital Service.

If I connect the antenna directly to my television set it shows up with a picture but as 17-3 !!! Again..not 18.1.

Is this a dish issue or station issue ? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

ota, its not dish issue there. especially if happening on tv too. dish doesnt have guide info for the x-x channels, so if dish doesnt broadcast it they dont have the guide info

Before the latest switch to digital the station was fine on the Dish OTA tuner. After the switch a couple of weeks ago I lost the station on the Dish tuner..it shows up as 17-1 and should be 18.1 (at least that is what it was before). Signal strength is 80-90. The dish guide shows it as Digital Service.

If I connect the antenna directly to my television set it shows up with a picture but as 17-3 !!! Again..not 18.1.

Is this a dish issue or station issue ? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
If i'm understanding you correctly,you are now not able to view the station at all. If this is the case disconnect the antenna feed from your dish receiver then scan for OTA in the dish receiver to clear it out,then hook it back up and rescan again and it may take 2 to 3 scans for all to come back in after you have cleared them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)