Fox Midwest HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jdennis61

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Does anyone know if the Fox Midwest games are available in HD on Direct? I have this with Dish but do not want to loose it if I switch over to Direct. I hear there are 88 Cardinals games broadcast in HD this year.
Jeff

Does anyone know if the Fox Midwest games are available in HD on Direct? I have this with Dish but do not want to loose it if I switch over to Direct. I hear there are 88 Cardinals games broadcast in HD this year.
Jeff

This schedule shows HD games on FSN, but doesn't specifically say which FSN.

The Official Site of The St. Louis Cardinals: Schedule: Broadcast Schedule

edit: When I looked up FSN Mid West, it talked about the Royals, not the Cards, are they on a different FSN ?

Jimbo

Type you service zip code in the the RSN tool and it "should" tell you what will be available to your zip; as you can see I used my in-law's zip in MO and it shows what you seek from DirecTV..

Blackout FAQ

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 113
The Cards have always been on Fox Midwest here. The Royals games are listed in the guide but are always blacked out. I guess which games you get depends on whether you're closer to KC or St. Louis.

No, it depends on your ZIP CODE and who "claims" your market as stated above in post #3; click the links in the post.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)