FOX NEWS HD - Where are you?

Fox seems to have backed off some, apparently they're a bit afraid of what the Fairness Doctrine may do to them (some say it's because some Saudi company bought a large stake in the company too).

I just wish they would HURRY UP... whatever they're gonna do... i need to know if when my contract is up in aug if ill be switching to direct.

Fox seems to have backed off some, apparently they're a bit afraid of what the Fairness Doctrine may do to them (some say it's because some Saudi company bought a large stake in the company too).

The "Fairness Doctrine" has nothing to do with broadcast or cable television and everything to do with Talk Radio. :yes

The "Fairness Doctrine" has nothing to do with broadcast or cable television and everything to do with Talk Radio. :yes

I guess they were listening to the "fair and balanced" Bill O'Reilly and ol' Rush Limbaugh about the "fairness Doctrine" which would definitely explain why they were confused! ;)

We may have to wait until the legal squabbling between News Corporation and Dish Network (over FNC not being placed on the AT100 tier) is resolved.

Make it a paid channel, then see how many want it.:eek:

Hey, I'd drop down to the TurboHD Bronze package and pay $3-5 a month for Fox News in HD. It sounds pricey, but that's the only reason we have the package we have in the first place is because it had Fox News...

How much were you thinking NotMe? :D

I'd pay extra for Headline News (and Robin Meade).

Yes, folks, making channels a la carte would make for the end of a lot of channels, not just news. Hardly an argument for or against carrying the HD version of a channel.

And just a reminder, keep the political talk out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts