Fox O&Os, Weigel Launch Movies! Digi-Net

In Dallas Bounce has been replaced with Movies 27.2 no rescan necessary. Now I just hope it will have better programming than Bounce so it can find an audience. So far the schedule looks doubtful, "Jumping Jack Flash" was the only tittle I recognized and I think someplace I still have a VHS tape of it. Looks like it is going to be programs that have already been rerun to death.

Here in Minneapolis 29-4 is right now a simulcast of 29-1 (SD version of My) with the guide saying "Coming Soon...Movies!"

Doesn't look like any city near me is on the list. I don't think the Fox stations in Cincy or Dayton are Fox owned and operated...Maybe one of them will pick it up down the road. I think they show Bounce on the subs now.

As usual you are right no need for a rescan to get MOVI but rescan needed to find 27.3.

interesting your TV doesnt rescan automatically. Both of mine (7 year old Panny and a 4 year old AOC) automatically add or remove subchannels if you select one of the main ones. When Sinclair pulled "The CoolTV" off 23-2 the 1st time I watched the Country Network on 23-3 both TV's updated. I turned on 29-1 for 2 1/2 men and it added 29-4 right away

interesting your TV doesnt rescan automatically. Both of mine (7 year old Panny and a 4 year old AOC) automatically add or remove subchannels if you select one of the main ones. When Sinclair pulled "The CoolTV" off 23-2 the 1st time I watched the Country Network on 23-3 both TV's updated. I turned on 29-1 for 2 1/2 men and it added 29-4 right away
Did your DISH auto rescan I haven't checked other TV's seeing there is nothing to watch yet and may be very little after they start broadcasting.

My AM21 does not automatically rescan. I have to do it. But both my HDTV's updated just fine
Dish receiver didn't rescan, a Panasonic didn't but a lowly Dynex did update. Still have several ATSC tuners not checked but I've got time before there is broadcasting. Since this morning 27-2 has added bounce on 27-3 to the onscreen info.

In the Boston DMA fox is 25.1. 25.2 showed up on its own on my TiVo channel list ( I just had to check it off for it to show in the guide). I haven't checked the other three TVs in the house, but there is a better than good chance I won't need to rescan. When 5.2 went live it just showed up on TiVo and the TVs.

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)