Fox on 99 West C-Band - Superbowl - Commercials?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davage

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Does anybody know if the FOX channel that is on 99 West C-Band shows the standard commercials, or if it is a set of commercials that are destined for San Juan, PR?

I am located in Canada, and would like to watch the SuperBowl with the US Network commercials, instead of the "CTV" Canadian commercials. (Endless commercials for Canadian Tire and Tim Hortons..) :)

They are showing US Fox feed commercials so far and will continue to. The local spots could be anything Spanish, English, WSJP promo.

Unlike baseball where Deportes 13 has the rights to the game in Puerto Rico, there is no station that has the "rights" so the game and commercials should be sent through like normal. Like i4tas noted, local commercials can be anything and there are spots where it is up to the local channel to provide commercials

which satellte is this you are referring to?

and is it viewable on my 4dtv system or only fta receiver?

Thanks, that's kind of what I figured. I don't imagine I could find any uplinks on 4dtv? I recently converted my system, so I have X4 but not subscribed at present.

you would need a DVB (FTA) receiver. It is not on 4DTV

I'm watching the SuperBowel on FOX Puerto Rico and it looks to me like they are running about 50/50 because several ads are local and more Spanish language...

But great picture on a 1.2Meter converted to C-Band!

I ended up hunting out another Fox feed to watch the standard commercials. But in all honesty, I didn't find the commercials this year to be as entertaining as last year :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)