Fox Soccer Channel in free preview?

joelwnelson

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Hazelwood, Missouri
Just noticed I'm getting Fox Soccer Channel on 149, despite only having the Top 200 plan (when supposedly FSC is a 250 channel). But I also don't see it on channel 102 in the free previews list. Any info on how long it'll be available?

Hi Mary with Dish network. Effective Today, Fox Soccer and Fuel TV will now be available in Multisport package. This is more than likely how you are viewing it now. Enjoy, as this is where these channels can now be found.

That is good news. Now can you move Versus over to it and TCM down to 120+? Thanks in advance. :^P

is it on AT250 as well? on Monday I removed the sports package but yesterday I was watching FSC no problem.

I agree with Yespage, putting Versus on the Sports package would attract more subs to it.

maryb@Dish Network - if I may make a suggestion, add ESPN Deportes and Fox en Espanol to the Multisport package. Both channels carry a ton of soccer not available in the other channels - and Fox en Espanol even has SAP in English on, for instance, Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts