Fox Soccer, Fox Soccer Plus and beINSport moved channels

I agree, this is VERY annoying. I have Latino Max as well and record all EPL games on FSC. Now, I am trying to play the "recorded" games on my DVR and it says "This is a subscription channel......" I do have 390 showing up on "My Channels" this is very weird.

Any idea?

I thought I resolved the issue last night, I reset the receiver and it had seemed to clear up the issue. The channel was showing up in my guide and was viewable. I updated my timers. Ive been out all day just got home go to my dvr to watch the Man City Chelsea game, i get a black screen with the message saying its a subscription channel that i need to call in to subscribe. I check the guide, 390 is showing up on the guide. i try to go to the channel, same message as before, you are not subscribed to this channel. But yet, if i click on the SD version of 390 it works. Its only the HD version of the 390 that says its a subscription channel

Dish is aware and working on it. I'm sure it'll be fixed relatively quickly. I'm guessing you gave the hd free for life promotion and the free hd package? Considering the channel number changed just recently I would guess it has something to do with authorization not being there for some packages which I'm sure will be fixed and added back.

Dish is aware and working on it. I'm sure it'll be fixed relatively quickly. I'm guessing you gave the hd free for life promotion and the free hd package? Considering the channel number changed just recently I would guess it has something to do with authorization not being there for some packages which I'm sure will be fixed and added back.

But wouldnt that cause issue with other channels as well? Why is the only channel with issues Fox Soccer? Are we sure that Dish didnt just decide to drop the HD version of Fox Soccer from the Dish Latino Max package. I know that certain HD versions of channels are only available with the 250 package

Where is beinsport? I'm trying to find it to watch real vs Barcelona .
I have dish Latino bonus pack. It skips 871

Shouldn't be missing 871 with the latino bonus pack on the account, it is part of that package, and broadcast on the 119 and 72.7 satellites. Are you missing any other channels?

All I can say is I had no issues. :) but feel for you guys, those of us who love football cant miss our games.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)