Fox Soccer & Fox Soccer Plus moved??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shanks909

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 29, 2005
Wheeling, IL
Fox Soccer Plus has moved to channel 407 and Fox Soccer (SD) is now on 406.

Anyone know why??

Will DISH ever add Plus in HD?? Why did DISH publicize a free preview for Fox Soccer, but cancel it??

FS+ is actually running a free preview now.....oh wait DISH is not participating.

FSC & FSC+ isn't the only channel getting a new home, Fuel TV is moving to 398, Ovation is moving to 291, Current TV is moving to 294 (which doesn't make sense, as the show Countdown is a news show and channels 200-214 is news channels except NASA but then again anything from NASA falls under Science news and the two C-SPANs as politics, and they could move HLN to 201 to make Current have the 202 spot instead). and CTN is moving to 267

I had FSC+ on TWC. Free too! and I still didn't watch it. Best games are on regular FSC.

With its $15/mo price on Dish i can't imagine it has many subscribers. add in no HD, does anyone subscribe lol?

Will FSC HD be moved to the 400 range as well? I noticed that the HD feed is not there, yet. The SD feed is, though. Therefore, I changed the SD TV favorites lists to include the 400 range channel but not in the HD TV favorites lists since the HD feed is not on the new number, yet. I just kept 149 on the HD TV favorites lists.

I had FSC+ on TWC. Free too! and I still didn't watch it. Best games are on regular FSC.

With its $15/mo price on Dish i can't imagine it has many subscribers. add in no HD, does anyone subscribe lol?
One of the reasons to get it is Rugby, none of that on FSC. That and 24/7 programming instead of the 12 hour programming on FSC.

I miss Super 8, which is now Super Rugby, that was on Setanta. That was good because if one needed to be up late, you could catch live Rugby in Australia/New Zealand. Under FS+, there is more Serie A, less rugby.

They need to remap FSC HD to the new channel. Only the SD channel has been remapped and now the HD channel is without guide info. You get the "this channel is moving to 406" info.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Can Dish plz confirm FSC HD will remain /somewhere/? This channel in HD (which we pay extra for) was the reason we subscribed to Dish in the first place and the loss of FSC in HD would be devastating for us.

I kept Dish since 2010 so now I have the grandpa discontinue package of Dish 120. I paid $40 per month right now, and still have FX HD and FSC HD. Now I am worrying that I will lose them both on Sept. 7th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts