FOX Soccer Plus HD

paulinespens

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 18, 2009
KY
Any news on whether Charlie is going to be giving us FSC+ in HD this year? I know I am being very greedy.

I haven't seen anything regarding Dish Network offering the channel in HD. I don't think much of anyone offers FSC+ in HD. Directv is just going to begin showing FSC in HD.

While not in HD, foxsoccer.tv seemed to be a much better deal for football coverage. foxsoccer.tv are apparently undergoing some improvements and hopefully their video quality and performance will closer match the diversity of the matches they show. Of course, hopefully, the match listings will be as generous this season as they were last season. If it is, there is no competition, in my opinion, between FSC+ (even in HD) verses foxsoccer.tv as I can watch just about any match on the latter, which means a bunch more Stoke City match-ups.

Of course, having the ESPN2 and FSC games in HD helps soften the non-HD matches online.

Thanks for the reply. I know its took a while for Directv have been slow in getting FSC in HD but in time for the new season

I love the ESPN coverage as I do with FSC + when they just show the feed and none of the FSC annoying hosts.

Im an Everton fan and looks like they are going to be live on FSC+ the first day of the season.

Is red in guide on channel 406 huh

Doesn't hurt to send another email though asking for them to carry Gol TV.

Yeah, really. Scott? Anyone? Is that for real? Is Dish really talking with Gol TV about bringing it back? Please tell me there's some truth to this. Are they in negotiations?

Especially in HD! That might be enough for me to drop channel 610 and change to whatever package gol would be in.

Everyone talks with everyone else.

The question is whether there can be an agreement over pricing and packaging, which were the reasons for the previous dropping of the channel (which was done by the previous Dish programming head, by the way).

There is no guarantee that they will not continue to have different ideas of the channel's value.

With DirecTV having just launched GolTV HD, adding Fox Soccer Channel HD on August 11 (source), and possibly adding Fox Soccer Plus HD by the end of the year, looks like I'll be moving to DirecTV when my contract with Dish expires next spring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)