Fox Soccer Plus

Two wrongs don't make a right, so I certainly hope this new HD channel is NOT added! DISH Network is already "watering down" their HD channels too much (to increase their HD channel capacity) so they certainly don't need to make it any worse.

Two wrongs don't make a right, so I certainly hope this new HD channel is NOT added! DISH Network is already "watering down" their HD channels too much (to increase their HD channel capacity) so they certainly don't need to make it any worse.

What some people don't realize is that there is no committed source for HD football (sawker) in the US. To say that this channel shouldn't be added is like saying that the NFL shouldn't have their games in HD. The reason I say this is because there are millions of consumers in the US, from other nations as well as those born in the US, that watch a variety of football from leagues around the world that curse their TV every time they watch a game because they are stuck with an SD signal.

Imagine watching NFL, NBA, etc. in SD, just because the HD feed wasn't offered in your region. It is insane. In a globalization market, HD Football is a must, and it will make loads of money for whoever is paying the bills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)