Fox Soccer Plus

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
Anyone knows why we don't have the Free Preview of this channel like everybody else?

I don't know why it is not available in Dish, because they were announcing the Free Preview in Fox Soccer Channel, and even in the Fox Soccer Plus page it says that it will be on free preview from today until next Sunday, so it is nothing to do with the sat provider (in this case Dish) but with the channel itself, and I have it blocked!!!

Even in the DirecTV page says it is in free preview, but why not on Dish?

My one week of FS+ gone down the drains, oh well. It was supposed to be an opportunity to see whether I would want to subscribe to it, based on the video quality in SD... on an HD screen. Setanta was fine back when I had analog, but with an HD screen, some SD doesn't look good enough, especially with the $15 premium.

I don't understand. How can they just cancel it? It was advertised by FSC on Dish Network repeatedly. I would presume that if Dish Network was not going to run the free preview, then they wouldn't run the advertisements, since everything like that seems to be customized by provider these days.

Well, a one day free preview on Monday for FS+ would be meaningless, it'd need to be Saturday or Sunday if it were a one day deal. The preview is for Aug 22-28, and is apparently on Directv but not Dish. I didn't see any Dish Network advertising for the FS+ preview, only FS+ advertising for the preview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts