fox sports det hd

Not sure it's on schedule, So not sure HD would be turned on. I have a Hopper and on game finder it's not listed

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yea, saw the guide yesterday and no HD feed for the old timers/alumni game.....Kinda sucks...

Would be nice if they could lite up the HD for game 2 as it has a better roster...

I'm really not surprised at all. It's not a major sport. The NHL is barely relevant for the most part. There's probably 8 people watching the alumni games today.

I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm a Wings fan, but the alumni stuff isn't even on my radar.

I'm really not surprised at all. It's not a major sport. The NHL is barely relevant for the most part. There's probably 8 people watching the alumni games today.

I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm a Wings fan, but the alumni stuff isn't even on my radar.

I would think at least 10 people are watching.:)

I am watching it off and on as it is my hometown, and was at the winter fest deal last night.

I wish the Classic was at Comerica Park as opposed to the Big House, just to keep it in the ''D''

Downtown Detroit F'ing rocks...

The second alumni game was actually pretty good. Watched it on D* in HD at a friends house.

Looking forward to the Classic today as those games always seem to have a playoff vibe.

Go Wings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)