Fox Sports FL and Sunshine Network are working

BFG said:
Sunshine does Heat as secondary and mainly Magic. I think voom is carrying the orlando feed and not the alternate to go with it. So whenever the magic and heat are playing at the same time no heat will be available.

The only thing sunshine does in HD is 8 more magic games, but they've said they wont be able to carry those :(

I called VOOM to see if they would turn on the feed for me, and the CSR said that my zipcode wasn't authorized yet!! WTF?

I live in 34787, Winter Garden... I am 10 miles form the TD Waterhouse Centre (where the Magic play), and I can't get the channel!! What the hell is going on. :rolleyes:

SUNSHINE is the ONLY channel that I am holding onto my cable for... GIVE IT TO ME, NOW!! :mad:

Orlando Vol said:
I called VOOM to see if they would turn on the feed for me, and the CSR said that my zipcode wasn't authorized yet!! WTF?

I live in 34787, Winter Garden... I am 10 miles form the TD Waterhouse Centre (where the Magic play), and I can't get the channel!! What the hell is going on. :rolleyes:

SUNSHINE is the ONLY channel that I am holding onto my cable for... GIVE IT TO ME, NOW!! :mad:
Doesn't seem right. Just keep calling and drop a line to VOOM Corporate...hopefully someone will listen. Anyway, please remember to send your comments to VOOM Customer Support: http://voom.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/voom.cfg/php/enduser/cci/std_cont.php?page=null

"We understand that you enjoy sports programming and are diligently working to build our sports programming lineup. Right now, we are testing the idea of providing regional sports channels in different parts of the country. However, we are unable to provide these channels to all of our customers at this time."

Alright, I submitted my comment.

I should hear back in the next few months, I'm sure... :rolleyes:

I'm going to call again tonight. :(

Me too. I'm in a 32xxx Florida zip code so they say I don't qualify. :( CSR says it's only contracted to be shown in the Miami area. Does that suck or what? :mad: I wish they hadn't put it up on the PG. Ignorance was blissful. :rolleyes:

Ricknau said:
Me too. I'm in a 32xxx Florida zip code so they say I don't qualify. :( CSR says it's only contracted to be shown in the Miami area. Does that suck or what? :mad: I wish they hadn't put it up on the PG. Ignorance was blissful. :rolleyes:

Voom's got something going on in South Florida, maybe it's their only "hot spot", I ALWAYS see Voom commercials here, they have a deal with Brandsmart (probably the best place to save money on decent electronics). Also with a decent antenna (which i hoped they learned from installations like mine last year) people can get all the channels in HD very easily.

Lucky me!! :D

I know why we get the red carpet down here. Becasue all of the Cablevision and Voom execs have their vacation homes in Palm Beach or down on Millionaire island in South Beach. Makes sense to me....

Have you ever thought about calling the Sunshine network and finding out why they decided to air this channel to only a select few?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts