Will Voom ever get Fox Sports network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
definitely...but only with more capacity in the future.

Voom's parent company, Rainbow Media, owns 50% of Fox Sports Net. It's just a matter of time and bandwidth.

I hope you are referring to "local" fox sports. We are missing about 1/4 of the cubs games right now by not having it.

It would seal the deal for many people.....

mdanderson said:
Any chance of Fox Sports coming to Voom? I really like watching Texas Rangers baseball on this network.
ask voom. your responses will be nothing but speculation.

Call 1-800-GET-VOOM and ask a CSR. I bet you they tell you YES, it's coming soon! :yes

Bill

Guys,

we can't kid ourselves on this one. Right now, VOOM does not have the bandwith capacity to carry all the RSN nationally. When VOOM gets more bandwith, I rather they concentrate on adding the RSN that are transmitting in HD. Most FoxSport Networks will do that soon. As it was stated before, Rainbow owns close to 50% of them and you know there is a strong relation between Rainbow and VOOM now and even after the spinoff. So for now don't expect RSN. 6 months to a year from now, it might be different but it will probably take longer because of the space constraint on VOOM to carry all these channels.

Perhaps they could carry them in some of the larger markets (non-HD) to start.

If they carried local Fox sports in Chicago, New York, and maybe L.A., it could give subs a good boost for little bandwidth.

I am desperate, I have to go to a friends house to see my WORLD CHAMPION """"FLORIDA MARLINS"""""'' ..........go fish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)