Fox Sports Lands Golf's US Open

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I agree, it'll be here eventually, and everyone might as well get used to the idea. Thats why I dont think you ever see ala carte. Fox knows they can hold Fx over your head for one of their other channels, same with many of the "groups".

It'll keep happening until the monopolies and oligopolies are broken up.

I like sports but I dont think everyone should be forced to pay for all them, especially the special team or conference networks. I also dont like paying for them year round when at most I may only view them 4 to 5 months a year.

I've said it before allow the programming groups 1 and only 1 sports channel in the basic package and the rest go into the multisport. It's still expensive but serves both types of consumers a little more equally.

And stop with the latino dos stuff. I don't want to pay for Spanish language channels I wont watch anymore than than I would want to pay for a few sports and/or kids channels I'm never going to watch.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I say screw FS1.They should be forced to continue out the current contract they have as Speed.

If Dish,Dtv,and TWC,hold out,Fox will be forced to offer it at a lower rate.Either that or FS1 can die.

Now, if you have the choice between the packages the way they are now and a cheaper package without sports then I can go for that.

This is exactly what many people are wanting. Create and market a package of all of the non-sports channels that are in, let's say, AT200 or AT250 and sell it for a lower price.

I really don't mind sports, I occasionally watch college football and the NFL on the weekends and the NHL where I can find it. But it really galls me that one channel (ESPN), that usually isn't even in the top 20 in ratings, is such a huge percent of my bill. And if Fox gets it's way FS1/2 will eventually be priced the same as ESPN. Then there's all of the new RSN's (which are also premium priced) popping up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts