Fox Sports Regional game question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikail6

Mar 31, 2005
I have a College Football blackout question. I currently subscribe to the Sportspak with all the Regional Fox channels. The BC vs maryland game is going to be on FoxSports South this weekend. I live in a Foxsports Midwest/Rocky mountain area. It's not on ESPN Gameplan. Will this game be blackedout in my area? If so, what's the reason?

good question, I wish I knew. I wonder the same thing with college basketball. If we pay for the sports pack and its not on any premium package, it should not be blacked out.

It shouldn't be, but it's a real crapshoot. I'm in OH with Gameplan and they blacked out a FSRM game here that the cableco's and dish showed. Direc is nearly as bad as Sony when it comes to not admitting when they screw something up.

I don't understand the blackout policy because I get some games on the sports channels that are on the game plan.... I would think the teams would want their game shown anywhere possible...... I understand why they blackout pro games but college seems a little strange.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)