Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Dish Network is giving everyone a free preview of Fox Sports World this weekend, this free preview will last until Tuesday, July 27th at 2am eastern.

Cool, just noticed the guide knows in advance when the free preview will end. I checked it through to midnight Tuesday morning, and when 1:00am was on the left, the channel turned red. I also noticed that FOXWD sure likes to repeat everything.

But I do agree they need to better advertise their free previews.

geez, some people can be so lazy - 149 :D

I'm going to the fridge need a drink? ;)

Sorry, Just checked in for the night. This was the first post I looked at.

Paulaner Hefe-Weizen if you don't mind. :)

here you go:

template05.jpg

As far as I know in order to get Fox Sports World you need the AT180 package, so why are they just giving us a preview of Fox Sports Wolrd and not the whole AT180 package?

PQ of Fox Sports World SUCKS !!!

fifa51886 said:
As far as I know in order to get Fox Sports World you need the AT180 package, so why are they just giving us a preview of Fox Sports Wolrd and not the whole AT180 package?

Yes, you need AT180 package. One of the major reason I have been subscribing to AT180 so far has been FSW. The PQ is one of the WORST I have ever seen. I am a soccer fan, but when you watch FSW, you can't tell who the players are, the color is completely washed out, there is a haze or fog always in the video, it might as well be bunch of monkeys playing with coconuts!. Soccer need to watched in HD like on HDNET. I am dropping AT180.

TuxCoder said:
Cool, just noticed the guide knows in advance when the free preview will end. I checked it through to midnight Tuesday morning, and when 1:00am was on the left, the channel turned red. I also noticed that FOXWD sure likes to repeat everything...
What receiver model do you have? My 921 is not doing that - looks like it would let me create a timer from the guide without issue (of course, like a manually created timer, you still wouldn't get to see the show).

SimpleSimon said:
What receiver model do you have? My 921 is not doing that - looks like it would let me create a timer from the guide without issue (of course, like a manually created timer, you still wouldn't get to see the show).
I forgot to include that, I suffer from^W^Whave the 522.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)