Fox/Sunday Ticket broadcast annoying sound effects

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fiasco

Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
Who is the moron responsible for the stupid sound effects on the Fox broadcast I get via Sunday Ticket?

Along the top of the screen is the score/status bar and every time it changes an obnoxious intrusive sound effect is played.

Who is the embicile who thought this was a good idea and wheres the number to register my complaint!

I thought I was the only one that was irritated by it. Thank you for posting.
Fox must have a sounds effects budget that won't quit. The whooshes and swooshes and bips and blings are driving me crazy.
Next thing you know, they will make a sound with each subject change on the crawl. I guess we are just not paying enough attention.

Next thing they will add explosion sound effects for tackles and a jet engine sound for long passes.

Probably the same idiot who had the idea to put reply cards in magazines. It's annoying when you open a mag and have a pile about 15 cm high of cards on the floor.

fiasco said:
Who is the moron responsible for the stupid sound effects on the Fox broadcast I get via Sunday Ticket?

Along the top of the screen is the score/status bar and every time it changes an obnoxious intrusive sound effect is played.

Who is the embicile who thought this was a good idea and wheres the number to register my complaint!
You would have to call directly it FOX, this is NOT a Sunday Ticket issue, or D* for that matter

Jimbo

The fx whenever the ball was thrown or handed off, drove me crazy by 6PM. That has to go.

cbearnm said:
I thought I was the only one that was irritated by it. Thank you for posting.
Fox must have a sounds effects budget that won't quit. The whooshes and swooshes and bips and blings are driving me crazy.
Next thing you know, they will make a sound with each subject change on the crawl. I guess we are just not paying enough attention.

Wow... I thought I was the only one!

It seems they really pump that crap in the rear channels, try switching to 2 channel stereo and see if that helps.

I hope Scott don't get any idea and put Swoooshes and bangs as you click through the threads... I think many members would hunt him down.

I actually ran across a mboard about a year ago that did that. Never went back.

robbiee19 said:
I hate the Fox's sound effects. It comes with the baseball too.

I find the graphics even more annoying, especially that stupid 1st down marker arrow they paste on the screen for the mentally challenged. See that annoying yellow line? thats the 1st down line! see where the ball is? thats the line of scrimmage where all those guys are lined up. This is supposed to be a sporting event not an xbox game. :rolleyes:

I agree with vurbano. They have too many graphics. I hate the score board running across the top, I feel like half the picture is cut off.

I filed my comlaint last sunday on this one!!! It a pain - and I read a similar comment on our local news website.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts