Free 10' C-band Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Remington

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2005
Gatineau, Qc.
Not sure where to post this....

I live near Ottawa, Canada.

Just bought a house and no, sadly... it's not C-Band friendly. :-(
I got my dish for free myself 2 years ago waiting to have space for it...

10' mesh.
It's in very good condition, 4 quarters in my basement. I have all the nuts & bolts.
It has also the original LNBF, the arm to move it, etc. It's all there. Except the post.
Easy to move as in already disassembled. :)

If nobody comes to get it, it will break my heart to leave it at the street and someone just bring it to recycle
the metal or something....

That would break our hearts, too. Are you able to store it "temporarily" at the new house? Would be great to re-unite this dish with the sky one day. Could you maybe place an ad on Craigslist?

If nobody comes to get it, it will break my heart to leave it at the street and someone just bring it to recycle
the metal or something....

I took two complete 10-foot mesh dishes and associated parts to my local dump in B.C. since I thought shipping to N.S. would be too costly / awkward. Big mistake. The movers could have thrown the sections on the big moving van for the trans-Canada trip for little cost or effort. I regret not doing this. Put ads in kijiji and craigslist. Many cities are near you; somebody will come take away to use it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)