Free 54.1 Remote With Google Assistant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I already had four of the 54.0 remotes, and they still sent me one of the new ones for free. :happydance
How did you manage that? I have only 3X 54's.
I had to purchase one of the 54.0 remotes. The other three came with the receivers. Dish emailed me about the free remote upgrade. They seem to be picking people at random for these.

I just received a email from Dish offering a free remote. I went to the website and they are sending a 54.1 remote at no charge. Is this a new promotion?

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sending out one free Google Assistant Voice remote to our Hopper enabled customers while supplies last. We hope that you are enjoying this new and exciting feature Topic Starter.

-Kim H.

Reactions: pattykay
monday,
I received a 54.1 in mail,
Out of the blue,
I did not request it.

We have H3, 3-joeys,
3 units have two 40s paired
His & Hers
1 unit has a single 40.

We don't like the 54 series.

Forwarded the 54.1
To my brother
His family lile the voice control/search

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yep, my 90 year old dad got one and panicked right away thinking they were going to charge him extra for something or that he would not be able to use his old 40s remote that he has had for years. Only took me like 5 years to get him use to that remote and he has directions in his hand writing right beside his chair for when he gets confused. I told him right away to give to my sister and do not use and that Dish was sending them out for free. Do not want to have to re-teach him all about a new remote! ;-)

Just checked MyDish and it said I already had voice controlled remotes. No matter how long I stared at the 52.0 remotes, I couldn't find the voice button.

Started the Chat with Dish. Good old Gilbert was anxious to help. He checked and told me that I didn't qualify for the free remote. After only rising to about 3 on my surly scale pointing out my over 20 years with Dish at or near the highest level of programming and always upgrading to the newest receivers, it was odd that I didn't qualify for a stinking free remote. OK, well maybe 4 on the surly scale. Of course, good old Gilbert came through.

I don't want anything to do with voice activation, but really do want a back lighting.

Here is what I get when I check MyDish.
Great News!
Your current voice remote is already compatible with the Google Assistant.

No doorstop for me, lighted or otherwise!

Maybe people are lonely and need something to talk to...

-――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Do they email any tracking info for these things? They offered one to me, I filled out the info to receive one...still waiting.

We’re not able to review account specific information on Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Direct Chat. We have agents ready and willing to assist! -Kevin J.

We’re not able to review account specific information on Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Direct Chat. We have agents ready and willing to assist! -Kevin J.
Can you pass along the suggestion that Dish should automatically send out an email with the tracking information as soon as the item ships? I love my free remote, but I also wish that I had gotten a tracking number, so that I would have known when to expect it to arrive.

Can you pass along the suggestion that Dish should automatically send out an email with the tracking information as soon as the item ships? I love my free remote, but I also wish that I had gotten a tracking number, so that I would have known when to expect it to arrive.
We appreciate your feedback! We will pass it on to our back office. -- Jake B

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)