Free 54.1 Remote With Google Assistant

I wonder if the Hopper is downloading local push-in ads that might not make sense to send via Satellite?
I don't keep mine connected, and I still get insane amounts of those horrible ads that sometimes freeze/crash my H2.

I started having the issues with large amounts of data being used after they updated the UI which also slowed the H2 down even worse than it was before.

I don't keep mine connected, and I still get insane amounts of those horrible ads that sometimes freeze/crash my H2.

I started having the issues with large amounts of data being used after they updated the UI which also slowed the H2 down even worse than it was before.
Did you try asking Dish for the Hopper Snap to add to your Hopper 2? That is supposed to speed things up, which may help with all of the issues you listed.

Did you try asking Dish for the Hopper Snap to add to your Hopper 2? That is supposed to speed things up, which may help with all of the issues you listed.

No, I don't like talking to them more than necessary because they try to get me to sign up for things or agree to things I want nothing to do with. Plus, I have to drive 5 miles from home to get a cell signal good enough to talk anyway. I see them for $15 on ebay and would gladly pay for it if it indeed would speed things up.

No, I don't like talking to them more than necessary because they try to get me to sign up for things or agree to things I want nothing to do with. Plus, I have to drive 5 miles from home to get a cell signal good enough to talk anyway. I see them for $15 on ebay and would gladly pay for it if it indeed would speed things up.

The Hopper Snap does indeed speed things up. It makes the menus and guide as fast as a Hopper 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)