Free 8.5ft Birdview solid

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skewed

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
I just secured 2 more 8.5 ft birdview solid dishes, I have 1 birdview that I got from an abandon school yard here in new iberia louisiana to give away. I have an excavator and I will get the second birdview and give that one away also but I will keep the last one for myself. I do not have room to store all three dishes and I will not be putting one of them up until spring. If I am going to freecycle these dishes I need to move them out of my yard one at a time. I have one laying down right now that needs to go before I can go get another one.

The one that I have right now to give away is complete and laying on the ground with the origional LNB and pipe. There is about 10ft of pipe with it. The dish is dirty but is on good shape not bent or anything. I do not know what condition the motor is in as I do not know how to test it. I will try to post some pictures on saturday. I will help to dismantle and load the dish as best as I can. I know that these are prized dishes and I happen to have a friend who worked for a company called village sound who sold and installed these dishes in our area back in the day. Thats how I got my leads to get these 3, and I have a few more to follow up on. These dishes were very popular around here because that is what village sound sold.

First come first serve, the zip is 70563 if you want o google it.

Don't throw it away, if no one comes to get it I will try, even though I need another dish like I need a hole in the head....:)

Fellas Y'all step up here, you not gonna get any finer dish than this....:up

I would love to come get it if no one else has claimed it. its a long drive but i'm sure i can make it :)

Get to it G-man. I don't wanna go get it but I am not gonna let the man freecycle it and some jerk end up scrapping it because he doesn't know any better....:)

How about if two of ya went together, and got ... two of 'em?
Half the work, half the cost for the drivin'.
Just a thought.

Oh, and a hearty thanks to Skewed for making 'em available to the fellows here!

How about if two of ya went together, and got ... two of 'em?
Half the work, half the cost for the drivin'.
Just a thought.

Oh, and a hearty thanks to Skewed for making 'em available to the fellows here!

I'm a lot closer than he is, but he doesn't have to drive through here to get to there....LOL

I'm a lot closer than he is, but he doesn't have to drive through here to get to there....LOL
Your both (all?) a lot closer than I am, but if you want to get it and store it for me, I'll come and get it as soon as I can. I was going to go to Montezuma next month, but my youngest is getting deployed to the sand box again, so the trip probably will not happen soon.

Sorry for the MIA, I took off to the camp at the last min.
gabshere, You pm'ed me first and if you would like it it is yours. I am going to assume that we are going to take it apart to load it. It is still all together and very heavy. I was thinking we could remove the dish from the motor and pipe assembly and that would be easy enough to move around. I will measure the exact length of the pipe and let you know but I am assuming that your coming with a trailer?

I do not know when you woudl like to come and get it, but I do work full time I can meet you at my house for a few hours if you need to come durring the week. I know this weekend it is suppose top be pretty cold here. You do not need to feel rushed to come and get it. I just need to get to the others.

By the way how long of a drive are you looking at?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts