FREE 8-foot Fiber Glass Dish in Baker, Louisiana

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I just got an email from someone in Baker, LA (Zip: 70714) asking if I knew of anyone interested in taking down and hauling away an 8-foot fiber glass dish & receiver :D

I will be receiving pictures and a contact phone number for him shortly. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will give you the persons contact info.

I will post the photos he sends as soon as it's made available.

So this guy just emailed me asking me how much someone would want to pay for it. Maybe he had a change of heart. satellite2.jpgsatellite5.jpgsatellite4.jpgsatellite6.jpgsatellite1.jpgsatellite3.jpgI replied back and said since it's a project to rent a truck, disassemble it, paint it, reassemble it, etc... no one would pay for it. Let's wait and hear back from him. If he gives me permission, I will post his email address. Meanwhile, here are some pictures he sent me.

So I got a reply back. FREE it is for the taking. Here is the persons information:

Name: Wesley Boyd
Email: wesleyboyd (at) msn.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)