Free bigger dish????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trouthead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Rockies
I can't find the thread that discussed asking for a bigger/different dish to get spanish speaking stations, even if one did not subscribe to them.

In addition to not being able to find the thread by the search feature, I can't remember if it applied to DISH or DIRECT TV.

Any idea which thread I am thinking of or an answer to the question of getting a bigger dish free.

Trouthead said:
I can't find the thread that discussed asking for a bigger/different dish to get spanish speaking stations, even if one did not subscribe to them.

In addition to not being able to find the thread by the search feature, I can't remember if it applied to DISH or DIRECT TV.

Any idea which thread I am thinking of or an answer to the question of getting a bigger dish free.

You would have to subscribe to one of the DIRECTV PARA TODOS services (Spanish programming) or JadeWorld (Chinese programming) in order to qualify for the bigger multi-sat dish. ;)

Trouthead, Just call Directv and tell them you are intrested in getting Nasa and the other PI channels. And they will sell you a Phase 3 dish for $49.95+ shiping and installation. If you tell D* that you know of others that have got the dish for free they will most likely waive the $49.95 fee and you will only have to pay for shipping and installation which is approx $16.95+ tax. It worked for me. Hope this helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)