Free Birdview Satellite dish & all equipment, just haul it off. What do I need do to advertise?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What do I need to to advertise a large FREE Birdview satellite dish and all equipment
Welcome to Satellite Guys Mountainbird! Very nice of you to offer this up free. You can post a listing in the thread below. Please give as many details as you can so that members know exactly what you have and where to get it. Thanks! :)

Dish & big box of equipment is in Wichita, KS. I have no clue what is ALL since I never used the dish. Husband was buying more stuff to keep it usable until his health made him quit (about 10 years ago). He died 8 years ago. Have a son that can identify what goes with it, his father loved "gadgets". I just want the space. Even have a remote control golf cart hanging from the ceiling in the garage, sons tried to clear a path after he died, 17 sets of golf clubs, 3 riding mowers??? Yes, have disposed of much but never knew anyone interested in the Birdview system.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts