Free: BUD in Los Angeles

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildfeedtv

Original poster
May 18, 2006
I'm moving and can't take my old BUD with me, so if you're in the Los Angeles area and can disassemble it and drive it away by May 24, the dish is yours.

The dish is a 10 foot mesh ORBITRON SX-10 dish with a horizon to horizon mount. The dish also has a ORBITON AJAK H-180 VERTICAL KIT. This is a peice of hardware which attaches to a second motor drive (a 24 inch SUPERJACK) and controller (PANSAT AP-3500 POSITIONER). The motor and controler allow you to move the dish up and down so you can receive older inclined orbit satellites. You can also have my C and KU band LNBs (the KU may need to be replaced), my DRAKE 824 C/KU satellite receiver, a non-penetrating mount, and all the cabling I have (175 feet of all-in-one cable, and 175 feet of five wire).

I bought this system (used) back in '96 for $3000, but again, it's yours free if you can disassemble it and drive it away in the next few days.

Email me at wildfeedtv@yahoo.com if interested, or if you'd like additional details.

Jed

Attachments

• dish.jpg
    dish.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow a nice person you are :) it's well worth it for anyone to grab at that price, who gets it just has to put in the time to move it and buy a new 4dtv and they will be very happy, this is almost to good to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
made the picture a thumbnail for our dial up friends and removed the unneccessary quote (which also contained said large picture)

Please use thumbnails :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)